Tuesday May 10, 2005
PIGGE 0.1.2 released
Following the smashing success of yesterday's show,
has now been held over for a second straight day, now in a spanking new version: 0.1.2! Faster, better, spiffier, and now with a
Changes copied below for your viewing pleasure:
- Improve and refactor font and HUD support
- Improve and refactor font test routine (the default HUD)
- Autogenerate toggle_show_foo commands for all render.show.foo config items
- Add ported toggleable HUD to challsall-blackhole port
- Add ported HUD to chalsall-cube port
- Skip rendering for invisible WorldObjects
- Implement toggle_show_axes for chalsall-blackhole port
- Mark toggle_lighting command as working instead of broken for chalsall-cube port
- Fix some incorrect and/or incomplete statistics in the trends doc
- Fix a previously untriggered braino bug in Callgraph.pm resulting in bad code output for the refactored draw_hud routine
Monday May 09, 2005
Mike check and PIGGE first release
Testing, testing . . .
Check, check, check.
Is this thing on? Ah, good. Hello there! Good to see you all out there. We've got a marvelous show for you tonight and . . . What? What do you mean they cancelled? Bloody hell. Well what else have we got? Is that it? OK, we're running with it.
Right, OK folks, we've got a new show for you! It involves farm animals and explosions and . . . What was that again? . . . and dancing boxes! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll think I'm insane to have this on my stage! And you'll be right.
One and all, I present to you:
That's an awful low version number
. . . first time on stage? You handed me an act
that's never been on stage before?!? Oh man,
I have got to get out of this
business . . . I'll be ruined for
sure, I can tell already . . . .