Anyway, after a few days off for...well, words can't accurately describe it, so I won't try. Regardless; I am going to attempt to mount the coding horse again and see how long I can stay off before I'm thrown again.
Damn you, gnat! Damn your Luther Wright! It's got me thinking cowboy!
Luckily, I left myself notes from the last time I fiddled with the code (the organization effort from some previous entry), explaining precisely what I'm supposed to fix now.
Assuming this works, all I'll have left is the security issues I've outlined before, and then this thing will be ready for testing. (Along with an actual inventory file, which I've got to start building.)
Great Chao, I almost forgot! I meant to state that I try to start my day with humorous things, so I always get myself a heapin' dose of webcomics. I have some 12 or so, I cycle through them, and it takes maybe ten minutes all told for the whole mess to load.
I suppose if I ever got smart I'd build something to locate the most recent copies of all my webcomics, then download the ones I didn't have, and create a single page for them all on the fly on my test-bed Apache server, in newspaper-style. That would take a while, though. Good thing I'm not smart.