Tuesday October 31, 2006
load map to Sledge 2.0
follow is a list of load map to Sledge 2.0(draft).
- wrap the Apache::Request
- write the Sledge::Engine
- support mod_perl2
- support fastcgi
- split Sledge::MobileGate, very thick wrapper, to many plugins
- add Sledge::Plugin::MobileAgent
- use Encode, internal char code change euc-jp to utf-8
- add the Sledge::Plugin::FormValidator::Simple?
follow is a list of Sledge's core components.
- session state(e.g. cookie)
- session storage(e.g. memcached, mysql)
- template engine(e.g. TT2, HTML::Template)
- config object
I want to restructure the Sledge's components.
my first entry
I started the blogs in 'use Perl'.
By the day, I write the blog about Sledge, web application frame work written in Perl, on vox.com.
miyagawa suggests 'Your blog should be write on use Perl;'.
Yes, I started the blogs on use Perl;.
Yeah, I'll write the some entries about Sledge.