Stories
Slash Boxes
Comments
NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.

All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
 Full
 Abbreviated
 Hidden
More | Login | Reply
Loading... please wait.
  • change the root password and keep it for myself.
    • What?!? Not go onto the roof and play sniper? Or play golf? or go to starbucks naked? Make a huge stack of pillows and jump on it? Dance around in women's underwear? (uhm scratch that last one) Drink all the import beer? Read ALL the Perl books? Sing the national anthem through the PR system? Spraypaint your favorite slogan (JAPH) onto the marble floors? Fill the fountain with milk and swim in it?

      Dawn of the dead... [imdb.com] It's quite funny actually!
  • You say 'rest of your life' as if that's a well-defined space of time. Are we talking normal lifespan here?
    --

    ------------------------------
    You are what you think.
    • Well, that depends how long the zombies outside stay outside... Ofcourse, if you have been bitten, you're not going to live long anymore and probably turn into a Zombie too :)

      It's kinda strange how you come up with funny questions while watching a horror movie.
      • See, I was thinking this was a more abstract thing.

        What are my chances of escape? Any?

        --

        ------------------------------
        You are what you think.
        • Well, there are some mall shuttles in the underground parking lot you can rebuild to armoured vans :) Ofcourse, you can try to escape through the sewage systems. The zombies will eventually get everyone on the planet so running away to a deserted island might also not be a good idea :)
          • Yeah, I might do the mall shuttle upgrade. The sewer system sounds like instant death unless I'm armed somehow. If I'm fairly well armed, then it might be a choice.

            If I assume I have no chance of survival, then I guess I'd take the gas and coat the place, then open the doors and let in as many zombies as I could before I torched them. What the hell -- can't hurt to take a few out, right?

            If I assume I have a chance, armor one of the vehicles, take the gas from the others and build a improv flamethrowe

            --

            ------------------------------
            You are what you think.
            • You are in a large Mall. You carry : a sniper riffle, a barbecue set, a perl book, a bag of donuts, half a cup of coffee and some riffle ammo. On the north there are glass doors that lead to the parking lot, which is filled with brain-eating zombies. On the south and east, there are shops. On the west, there is a staircase towards the roof and the underground parking lot. What do you want to do?: North

              You are now in the staircase. North are the stairs to the underground parking lot, south are the stairs t