Stories
Slash Boxes
Comments
NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.

All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
 Full
 Abbreviated
 Hidden
More | Login | Reply
Loading... please wait.
  • You say 'rest of your life' as if that's a well-defined space of time. Are we talking normal lifespan here?
    --

    ------------------------------
    You are what you think.
    • Well, that depends how long the zombies outside stay outside... Ofcourse, if you have been bitten, you're not going to live long anymore and probably turn into a Zombie too :)

      It's kinda strange how you come up with funny questions while watching a horror movie.
      • See, I was thinking this was a more abstract thing.

        What are my chances of escape? Any?

        --

        ------------------------------
        You are what you think.
        • Well, there are some mall shuttles in the underground parking lot you can rebuild to armoured vans :) Ofcourse, you can try to escape through the sewage systems. The zombies will eventually get everyone on the planet so running away to a deserted island might also not be a good idea :)
          • Yeah, I might do the mall shuttle upgrade. The sewer system sounds like instant death unless I'm armed somehow. If I'm fairly well armed, then it might be a choice.

            If I assume I have no chance of survival, then I guess I'd take the gas and coat the place, then open the doors and let in as many zombies as I could before I torched them. What the hell -- can't hurt to take a few out, right?

            If I assume I have a chance, armor one of the vehicles, take the gas from the others and build a improv flamethrower. Time to head for an airport.

            Hmmm...I wonder what the difference between a business traveler and a zombie is? Oh, right -- one isn't drunk. :)

            --

            ------------------------------
            You are what you think.
            • You are in a large Mall. You carry : a sniper riffle, a barbecue set, a perl book, a bag of donuts, half a cup of coffee and some riffle ammo. On the north there are glass doors that lead to the parking lot, which is filled with brain-eating zombies. On the south and east, there are shops. On the west, there is a staircase towards the roof and the underground parking lot. What do you want to do?: North

              You are now in the staircase. North are the stairs to the underground parking lot, south are the stairs t