Stories
Slash Boxes
Comments
NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.

All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
 Full
 Abbreviated
 Hidden
More | Login | Reply
Loading... please wait.
  • I started out the morning with debugging some test code in Komodo, I kept getting errors when using DBD::Mock, after biking from home to client location I just had a brief look (the debugging session was still active) - so I checked what version of DBD::Mock I had installed (1.34) and I noticed a newer version was available (1.37). I had a looked at the Changes file and there it was in 1.35 AutoCommit patch - I updated and it worked.

    After this I had a look at some cross-site scripting issues with FCKeditor,
  • This has bitten me before - I've written many modules which import data in some way. This is why programming languages should have as few reserved words as possible.