use Perl Log In
Parrot 0.3.0 "Alex" Release
What is Parrot?
Parrot is a virtual machine aimed at running Perl6 and other dynamic languages.
Parrot 0.3.0 changes and news
- New calling conventions implemented: see PDD03 for details
- Merge multiple Parrot bytecode (PBC) files into a singe PBC file
- 'make smoke' target going beta
- bc now supports if statements, comparison ops, prefix inc/dec
- ParTcl adds [lassign], [switch] (partially); [expr] converted to a compiler
- Many exciting doc updates, tests, and bugfixes, too numerous to mention
After some pause you can grab it from CPAN.
As parrot is still in steady development we recommend that you just get the latest and best from SVN by following the directions at source.html.
Turn your web browser towards parrotcode.org for more information about Parrot, get involved, and: