For some time now, I've been using different types of RSS aggregators to keep track of what's going on around me. The last one was Syndirella, but the author has dropped further development. The lastest one, which I've just installed today, is called SharpReader, and this one look quite promising.
Carrying all my feeds over from Syndirella to SharpReader prompted me to try to fix something that's been bothering me for quite a while: getting the use.perl journals that I follow, into the RSS aggregator. The URL in the FAQ is not correct, so I got hold of the Perl source code (the ultimate documentation!) and did a bit of trail'n'error.
The correct URL seems to be:
where $uid is the numeric ID of the user.
So this would be the RSS version of my own journal.
Note to self: now be a nice boy, and send off a bug report against the FAQ...