NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Wednesday March 29, 2006
This is one of those "Holy hell I've been so busy" journal entries. Instead of sewing wit into crafty excuses, I'll simply enumerate what's been going on:
- I've written the interesting parts of a source-to-MacScheme compiler for my compilers class.
- I've studied and implemented various graphing algorithms (Dijkstra's, etc.)
- I've given a presentation on what one might learn from administering the Stroop color-word test to CODAs.
- I've written piles of labs describing the results of various perception experiments, such as the Muller-Lyer illusion.
- I've accepted a job offer with a terrific company in California. Emily and I will be moving out there at the end of May.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.