NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Sunday April 10, 2005
chocolate chip cookies
From a Hershey's chip wrapper. These are damn good and the recipe is college-friendly as long as you use a roommate instead of a mechanical mixer.
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (make sure to pack solid when measuring)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt in first bowl.
- In second bowl, beat butter, granulated (white) sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a mixer until creamy
- Add eggs to second bowl, beat well.
- Put contents of first bowl into second bowl gradually
- Stir in choclate chips
- Drop rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, then remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.