Saturday November 20, 2004
LISA rocked. Pictures.
Here are some statisitcs, Andy Lester-style:
- 505 tutorial evaluations entered into a script
- 22.5 approximate hours spent doing volunteer work
- 10 hours spent writing painful scraping code
- 7 gin and tonics
- 7 nights spent in the rather ostentatious Marriot hotel in Atlanta, GA
- 6 of those nights could have been spent sleeping on chair cushions if it wasn't for former Crewbie Rob!
- 5 minutes spent giving and award-winning explanation as why people should NOT use Cadubi, which I now kind of regret
- 4 nasty Marriot lunches
- 4 gin and tonics were courtesy of NetApp
- 1 attempted pickup by an escort