NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday July 26, 2004
Arg! Back from a tiny weekend vacation with the ever-fantastic Emily. Now, a pile of things to do:
- Migrate my Kwiki-related modules to the Perforce repository. Now if I could only figure out the command that tells me files that are in the workspace but not added to the depot. I wish I was using Subversion :(
- Kwiki::VimMode - investigate modeline maliciousness and the inside-tables bug
- Kwiki::Theme::Basic - should have .htaccess and palm90.png in this module, but they're coming from somewhere else
- Figure out some good way to test Kwiki modules -- maybe write Test::Kwiki?
- Improve the wording in my Class Aggregator
- Add tests for Apache::TinyCP
- patch Text::KwikiFormatish (which uses the old CGI::Kwiki formatter)
- release Text::KwikiFormat (which will use the new Kwiki formatter)
- investigate word completion in irssi
- Upgrade Perl and the kernel on Crew's web servers
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.