I'm working on creating a binary package repository for Fink so that I don't have to build packages on my underpowered laptop. I've also added an interface to add packages to build, though I'm not really sure how useful it's going to become. Check out the interface and project details. Note, however, that the packages aren't available outside the college until I figure out policy/license issues (if there are any).
Also, I've been completely sucking at Kwiki lately. I haven't done anything cool recently with it and, in fact, I feel a little behind in the project. It's now time for me to get my head on straight and start developing!
Ian's Kwik todo list:
1) Manage my Kwiki code in Brian's Perforce server and my Subversion server. Also, I need to review the Perfoce user guides.
2) Try to figure out how Kwiki plugins can set their own
3) Release Kwiki::GDGraphGenerator.
4) Ensure that Kwiki is mod_perl safe.
5) Figure out a standard for Kwiki authentication.
Additionally, I want Kwiki to do all of this (auth, file attachments, user database, page maintainers, email notifications on page expiry).
Oh yeah, these bastards are in the basement of our apartment building. Good thing I'm on the third floor.