I got a big problem with memory cleanup and handling, I haven't figured out a way how to inc the refcount on perl_clone, but somehow that has to be done. The todo list is the following items
New release coming as soon as array and hash support is full, and the iThread->this works. Soon the code will move to CVS access. I also got a PAUSE id now.
Problems might be that the regex engine is not threadsafe, how it can not be that and still be used in pseudo forking on windows is byond my understanding. (How Activestate could release it). There is very little information about this so a new mail to p5p should go out soon, but I am going to give Simon a break and wait until after his next summary.
CORE DUMPS ARE GETTING LESS AND LESS COMMON