First, a simple apt-get install ssh left a client's email server completely unusable. It did an upgrade to libc6 (which I had recently done on one of my servers), but something went horribly awry. fork began barfing all over the place
I upgraded my kernel version from 2.4.23 to 2.6.1. Then my Synaptics touch pad stopped functioning. I had to google the hell out of this one
There is something funky going on between my laptop and the office DHCP server. Or possibly my laptop and the office network. It just randomly drops me from the network. 5 minutes tops, and I'm offline. No network for you!. Weirdness. I'll have to investigate this when I have more time and when there's someone from Networking around who actually knows what (s)he's doing.
And this morning my workstation at the office was dead. Power supply. No power for you!. So, I've been working at a makeshift Windows box that is really good for nothing more than checking email and doing some light surfing. Grrr
On the upside, I did get SpamCop and SpamHaus integrated into my Postfix set up at the house. And I tightened the configuration file down quite a bit. Then I spent something akin to a leisurely afternoon watching the logs files and feeling good every time Postfix rejected an email.
Oh, and now my blog sync script isn't working