* CPANgalacticgargleblaster: the preferred drink of the CPAN author. Like having an annoyed user walk into the bar and hit you in the head with a lemon wrapped around a brick.
* CPANgloss: the best of all possible CPAN mirrors.
* CPANgea: all CPAN mirrors united into one.
* CPANic: what users do when they can't install CPAN modules.
* CPANdaid: the patches necessary to fix a CPANic.
* CPANacea: when you have a problem and you find a ready made solution on CPAN.
* CPANache: when you release a particularly dazzling module in a particularly cavalier "maybe it doesn't entirely work, but it's AWESOME" manner. Audrey, Damian and Simon Cozens all have CPANache.
* CPANcake: when a module release gets hit with a pile of failures from CPAN Testers (ie. flattened like roadkill).