Wednesday February 09, 2005
It's finally public where I work, so I can feel free to tell you all the good news. I've taken a job at Plus Three
. I start next Tuesday.
I honestly couldn't be more excited about this for many reasons. To name just a few:
- I'll be working for the good guys, rather than the usual money guys. Plus Three does work for non-profits and organizations like the Democratic National Committee and the United Federation of Teachers.
- I'll be working on Krang again. Krang will likely play a big role in Plus Three's upcoming ARCOS product.
- I'll be working with a good friend of mine, Perrin Harkins. We worked next to each other on different projects at Primedia for a short while and I think we're going to be a great team.
- Everyone I've met at Plus Three seems happy to be there and excited about the work. That's a big change from my current job!
- I'll be programming full-time, unlike my current 90/10 management/programming split which is making me into a bitter, unhappy man.