Just another perl hacker somewhere near Disneyland
After installing the perl svn bindings on a coworkers machine, and trying to run my latest utility, we got an error (something like entry point not found in libeay32.dll). Turns out he had old versions of a couple of dlls in c:\Windows\system32...and they were registered to some program in the registry (but we can't tell what) so we've just renamed them to ".sav" for now.
It occured to me that I had 3 copies of the svn related libraries (svk/svn/TortoiseSVN), so just for kicks, I uninstalled svk and svn (svn needed upgrading anyway), put the Tortoise dlls in the PATH, installed the latest perl svn bindings, and tried running my Perl/Tk/svn utility. I got an error: 'procedure entry point _apr_time_ansi_put@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library libapr.dll'. So the libraries are not compatible...drag. I installed svn 1.3.0 and everything worked again.