First of all, I'd just like to note that I'm sad to see another year gone without jetcars. It's almost A.D. 2005 and we have no practical jetcars, no practical videophones, no cyberdecks, and no rollerball. Get to work, people!
On the subject of getting to work, though, Gloria made herself a list of resolutions for 2004, and she did damn well with them. I think it's a good idea for me to do the same. So, here's what I want to get done this coming year, more or less:
* only watch TV if I planned to see what's on
* write more prose and/or poetry
* learn enough Obj-C to write a Cocoa application
* keep a record of every book I read (and read more of them)
* go have a beer with a friend more often
* get better at maintaining my own bicycle
* enroll in a Spanish course (if possible)
* learn to drive a car * cook and bake more often
* be better about continually improving my software
They're in no particular order, and I'm sort of counting on the first to free up time for a number of the rest.