I'm working on my second Project Week at work, this week. So far, it's going well. I re-arranged my list of features to implement at the last minute, which was a little scary, but I think it was the right idea. I was surprised, Tuesday morning, to have finished the DBI-based persister so quickly. This morning, when I finished finishing it, I was less surprised. I got the cheap-ass CGI interface modified to use the database to store data, instead of a
I'm hoping that next week I'll find that the UK developers have made some progress, too, so we can start integrating.
Also tomorrow, or at least this coming week, I need to go through the request queues and see if I can get a decision on what project gets work next. "Whee."