Wednesday October 09, 2002
Well since my last entry I made great progress on the todo list. I moved house, started a job, disposed of my van (short version: it caught fire and is dead now), visited my folks, and have started to etch out a new routine. Of course, since todo lists go up as well as down I've managed to take on a few extra projects along the way.
My current notional todo-list stands at:
- Do something about Siesta
- Finish the first draft of my alternative XS tutorial (Damn you Greg!)
- Get mirth back online once demon make with the ADSL
- Get fully caught up with all the @perl.org lists and use.perl journals
- Prod Schwern with my perl1 diffs
- PerlIO/TIEHANDLE crossbreeding
I've dropped the patcharepositoryup stuff again, as I hear that people are looking at a more direct p4->svn path, so I'm dropping that for now.
Being without bandwidth is strange, I'm so very much out of sync with everything that's not irc or personal mail right now. I hope I'm not missing too much.