NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Sunday July 29, 2001
This past week I have learned:
- Waldo Bastian, author of kmtrace, responds quickly to email and assures me the bug I found should get fixed up in KDE 2.2.
- Apache vhost configuration confuses me, especially when you throw in UserDirs
- Max Payne is soo good. I was born to kill people in bullet time.
- Using the wrong dialup number can get costly. Being two digits out when setting up my modem to use surftime caused a hefty phone bill. Best not do that again.
That's a partial catchup over with. I'm back online now, and for the next few days the plan is to:
- finish Wax::On Wax::Off with Mark.
- figure out why this week's ntk pick driftnet tints images blue on my powerbook
- thump Simon until he decides how gravel should generate .swfs, so we can start coding it
- go to YAPC::Europe, talk without dying
- become gainfully employed
 now with added website goodness http://waxonwaxoff.org/
 obplug: http://unixbeard.net/~richardc/lab/CV/
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.