Well, I finally got 5.6.1 source release out. I got config.h in shape, mostly. I need to look into macish.h a bit more. I had to add fp.h to macish.h for SC and MrC to get some of the math operations enabled in the new config.h. It seems about as usable as the 5.6.0 release was, so I guess that's good.
Now that we've got 5.6.1 going, I have about another week of cleanup of the build (maybe more, depending on what other users tell me), and then testing, testing, testing, porting, testing, porting, testing. I have access to a MySQL database on SourceForge now, and I may use that to help organize it all.