I plowed through a bunch of bugs for Mac-Carbon today. And I found an unfixed endian bug in Mac::Glue.
And I did it without the help of a union!
I hope to get this work done before September 9th, after which my time will belong to The Beatles Rock Band for awhile. I might not release by then, but the bulk of the work should be there.
Thanks to everyone who filed reports, and their subsequent patience. I've gone through the process many open source developers before me have
I've promised myself I won't waste my time feeling guilty about it, but I apologize for the inconvenience.
(And no, Mac-Carbon won't work on 64-bit perl, but I will document the reasons why, and various workarounds.)
Cross-posted on <pudge/*>.