NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday August 15, 2005
Canon Street is closed to traffic. The result:
- London Bridge bus station is a solid jam of buses
- The road out of London Bridge bus station is nose to tail buses
- London Bridge northbound is a long traffic jam
- London Bridge southbound (away from Canon Street) is a long traffic jam, presumably due to all the buses queuing to get into London Bridge bus station
- Morgate is nice and quiet. (All the traffic is held up somewhere back on London Bridge)
- Everything crams together so much that even the motorbikes are having trouble squeezing through the spaces. Heck, even the mountain bikes don't fit.
There's a reason I like racing bike handlebars...
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.