N1VUX is my FCC-issued ham radio callsign.
- The former rural outskirts are now considered the city border, which raises the mass estimate as well.
- What is surpising to me is how Oblate the local reference stars can be. Measuring oblateness of stars at all is amazing, to do so at greater distances is moreso.
- This could be significant to even small foresters; fall plantings could be much more cost-effective as well as restoring the habitat quicker.
- This is related to the Prime Number Theorem, which counts primes less than N, but sheds more detail on the distribution of those primes. Intuitively, this is saying that the gaps between primes do not grow as fast as the nubmers, and pairs of primes can be found pretty much as close as one desires, which gives new hope for the Twin Prime Conjecture.
- That would be real space weather forecasting!