Will the Parrot team finish Perl 6 before I finish converting the Perl 5 history to git?
However, I have managed to knock off one of the reasonably difficult TODO items in my Perforce importer. I think this one was responsible for most of the discrepancies between the preview one and the rsync blead. There's a couple of problems of this scale left, which will culminate in the nastiest queries and techniques employed by the tool being removed.
I'm quite happy that I developed this along the way using the stable development style, otherwise it would have been truly shattered by now
Well, with a bit of luck I'll solve the other two biggies with a couple of those "magic" nights you get every now and then over the next few weeks. I'll post here once I get a decent preview export out of this version, and will continue to update as I work on the project.