Target shipped the kitchen trolley thing on time and UPS delivered it 2 days *early*. I was very pleased with the quality of the materials and thoughtfulness of the construction method. Now I just have to finish unfscking the kitchen around it...and wait for Lowe's to deliver the new cooktop and oven.
Been pondering the house network and have come up with a plan of attack:
1) Purchase one of these to act as a mediabox, connected to the WEGA in the living room. This also entails working on the "Torch" media library project I've been slowly thinking out.
2) Finally get that 3ware card (4 port SATA) and build out a RAID5 that's as close to 1TB as possible (1.2TB possible if Seagate hurries up with those 400G drives)
3) Get one of these, mount the Netra and the Baystack in it.
4) Get a Raq3, install Debian on it, and dedicate it to handling SMTP and IMAP.
5) Replace the Ultra2 with an Xserve for private and projects webservice, and DNS. And whatever else isn't mail or being handled by the Netra.
I think that'll about cover it for the time being.