I did a bunch of work this weekend to simplify how templates are loaded in OpenInteract and to enable browser-based editing for templates. I also worked on the docs a bit and consolidated a number of them into the main distribution. The new version was released late last night (usually a bad idea, but I'm feeling crazy). This morning I installed the new version to my site to find that none of the news articles were loading. Doh!
A little investigation found that I'd forgotten to import a debugging constant in a utility class. A quick fix and new release of SPOPS later, everything is shiny and happy. All hail dogfood!