Version 0.02 has been uploaded. It fixes a few things, such as a bug that worked on older versions of Moose. Apparently, a new Moose was released between the time I started development and when I released 0.01. Hopefully I've not had that happen again.
I've added beginning support for FastCGI. It passes tests using lighttpd as the translator from HTTP to FastCGI. I don't have process monitoring though, so I don't recommend it for production environments. For that matter, I wouldn't recommend any of RDF::Server for production yet.
I've added an RDF semantic. The semantic manages the configuration of how URIs are handled once the interface role has taken its stab at translating the HTTP request into something the semantic backend can work with. With the RDF semantic, the whole RDF model is a document. The semantic doesn't try to impose any subdivision on the model like the Atom semantic does.
Feed support is in development. Feeds shouldn't work yet. I'm probably going to bring SPARQL/RDQL into play along with feeds.
I added an rdf-server script that will take a configuration file and run the resulting service. No need to create Perl modules that bring together the appropriate roles. Some example configuration scripts are included in the distribution.
Enough code is there now that I can start working on the layers above/around it to do what I want to do, so I'll probably start focusing more on documentation. A lot of the detail isn't there that needs to be for someone coming to the distribution fresh.