Last night and this morning I finally got the article on AAC::Pvoice finished. While I was working on it, I amazed myself about how easy it is to write AAC::Pvoice based applications. Which is strange of course, since I'm the author.
On the other hand, it's not really that strange, since it originally was part of pVoice itself, and all of the code was really just part of the whole application. Now that the modules have reached some stage of maturity it's really possible to write complete applications based upon this framework with very little effort. Seems like I did a good job putting the right things in modules.
Now hopefully Simon thinks it's good enough and will publish the article, which will enable me to leave a lot of that out of my presentation at OSCON.
Now it's time to