Stories
Slash Boxes
Comments
NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.

All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report

use Perl Log In

Log In

[ Create a new account ]

jonasbn (1153)

jonasbn
  reversethis-{gro.napc} {ta} {nbsanoj}
http://e-diot.dk/
AOL IM: BJonasN (Add Buddy, Send Message)

Perl Programmer located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Active member of Copenhagen Perl Mongers.

Author of:

  • Business::DK::CPR
  • Business::DK::CVR
  • Business::DK::PO
  • Business::OnlinePayment::CashCow
  • Date::Holidays
  • Date::Holidays::Abstract
  • Date::Holidays::Super
  • Date::Pregnancy
  • Games::Bingo
  • Games::Bingo::Bot
  • Games::Bingo::Print
  • Module::Info::File
  • Module::Template::Setup
  • Test::Timer

and maintainer of:

  • Tie::Tools
  • XML::Conf
  • Workflow

Journal of jonasbn (1153)

Wednesday September 26, 2007
04:33 PM

Workflow 0.31 released

[ #34553 ]

I had listed a weird test bug in the TODO. After seeing the same bug in some failing CPAN test reports (and opening an RT issue on one of them) I decided to have a go at fix.

I had just made two releases and I felt on top of things - well I did not look at my other TODO list .

The problem was some tests was using the notion of now so the bug would only appear once in a while and it was somewhat hard to replicate. As I expected the bug would show itself when I was using the debugger, since that would slow everything down.

So I located the problematic areas and eliminated the use of now.

Still plenty of stuff to do on Workflow, the TODO points and the feature requests are plenty.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
 Full
 Abbreviated
 Hidden
More | Login | Reply
Loading... please wait.