and maintainer of:
As I wrote in my previous journal entry, sometimes I screw things up, you are too hasty on your fingers with the editor or the CLI.
The other day I accidently unpacked a tar-ball containing a web solution in my $HOME. I did not think much of it and decided to clean up later, I would rather get the web solution up and running on the box in question.
The solution is implemented in PHP and it took some time to get things running due to bad configuration management and I had to change the same path in several components.
But I got it working...
What I did not see was that the tar-ball unwrapped in my $HOME dir accidently blocked a few small things hosted in my public_html directory.