and maintainer of:
Some time ago I talked to one of my fellow Perl Mongers in Copenhagen. He informed me that there are supposed to be 15 numbers on a card and not 12.
I have for some time preparred for this by introducing Games::Bingo::Constants.
Today I changed 12 to 15 and only two tests broke. I fixed those (also for future changes) and Games::Bingo 0.12 have now been released to CPAN.
I think I owe an apology to Lars Thegler who is porting my modules to the FreeBSD ports tree, the prior release was maintenance release including a patch from him. He just informed me that it had been ported today...