and maintainer of:
I have just returned to work after a week of holiday. No travelling this time, just a lot of social life and computing.
Here is a list of stuff I got done:
1. Installed OSX 10.3 on my Powerbook
2. Defined 14 big and small products for my future company
3. Went to a free course on starting your own company
4. Made draft budgets for my future company
3. Programmed a bit (not much)
4. Read some more in 'Hackers'
I spent a lot of time relaxing and seeing friends. My best friend and his wife just returned from New Zealand after a long time of sailing in the Pacific.
Now I am back at work and its not as fun as daydreaming at home