and maintainer of:
As I have written earlier in my journal I have experienced problems with Safari and Mail.app when using Airport. Safari has problems connecting to sites and Mail.app refuses to send mail.
I have not experienced the problems when using a cable. A friend of mine (scoof) recommended looking into the MTU settings. I tried tcpdumping a lot, but I am not so experienced with this kind of examination. It was fun but useless for me.
All of a sudden safari started working an my mail got sent, but anyway I am going to do some experimenting with the MTU, I found these two useful links when searching the web:
well maybe I can do some Perl programming now