and maintainer of:
Sunday, a day for relaxation and rest.
Well not this sunday anyway. I am at work.
So today I should be catching up on all the stuff I didn't do the last week.
- I should be committing my CamelBones code to CVS
- I should read the article on Blogging in Linux Journal
- I write some content for the Scandinavian Perl Workshop website (Speakers bios)
- I should write to some possible sponsors of the Scandinavian Perl Workshop
- I should write my abstracts for Scandinavian Perl Workshop
Instead I am processing SIRs (System Investigation Requests) in Lotus Notes and fixing bugs in VB.NET and PL/SQL.
I have so many hobby projects I don't have time to work, or at least not work extra hours.