Some nights, it pays to just not touch a computer and instead drink. Last night, I made the wrong choice.
Long story longer, I live in a world of dev releases and have for the last year. Mango 0.01_x is using Handel 0.99_x. Handel 0.99_x is using DBIC-current. DBIC-current is in flux sometimes, along with some Class::Accessor::Grouped changes.
Last night, the house of cards came tumbling down. I changed CAG to use Class::Inspector->installed(), which spits up warnings. And to make matters worse, under AS perl, I only get those warnings sometimes...when I change a file, they stay, then go away...revert changes...still gone...then they reappear. Sometimes if I close the command box and restart a new one...they come back...
I hate that kind of crap. And with the latest DBIC changes, I have some distinct/join issues to track down on my side too.
When nothing works: life sucks ass.