What am I working on right now? Probably the Sprog project [sourceforge.net].
GnuPG key Fingerprint:
6CA8 2022 5006 70E9 2D66
AE3F 1AF1 A20A 4CC0 0851
I was testing a web app that assembled PDF documents on-the-fly using the wonderful PDF::Reuse. All went well testing from Mozilla on Linux, but when I tried it from a Windows box running IE, I got this in a dialog box:
Internet Explorer cannot download from the Internet site report.pdf from webtest.
The downloaded file is not available, this could be due to your Security or Language
settings or because the server was unable to retrieve the requested file.
Exactly the same error happened if I right clicked on the link and selected 'Save Target As
Talk about a red herring. The problem turned out to be that Acrobat Reader wasn't installed on the workstation. Duh!