One of my domains is registered with joker.com and transfering it to GoDaddy is turning out to be a major pain in the arse.
They first turned down my transfer as I didn't let them know in advance. I then had to register on their website, confirm my registration by email, tell them I was going to transfer and then confirm that by email. I then told GoDaddy to try to transfer it again.
This transfer has now failed as I didn't read through all the emails they sent me and noticed that the window for transfering is 8th to 18th June. I now have to see if I can get GoDaddy to wait 5 more days to do the transfer. Talk about jumping through hoops, it's a customer retention policy that AOL would be proud of!