NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Friday January 09, 2009
Padre 0.25 released
I was hoping to make the releases less
frequent but apparently the Padre developers keep churning out code and features so the limit of the Changes file
was reached again and thus a new version was released.
Let me pick a few items:
- Switch to the gnome icon set for Debian compatibility. (ADAMK)
- Moved Padre::Plugin::CPAN functionality into the core so that we can do various sorts of tighter CPAN integration (ADAMK)
- Padre::Wx::DocBrowser now uses Padre::Task::DocBrowser (let's
hope properly) (Andrew Bramble)
- Automatic indentation style detection now the default (SMUELLER)
- User interface now "locked" by default (SMUELLER)
You can get it from your CPAN mirror
Enjoy and report bugs as usual
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.