NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Tuesday January 06, 2009
Padre 0.24 released
I am happy to announce the release of v0.24 of Padre
As most of you probably did not have much time to look at 0.23 that came out 2 days ago let me include the changes of both versions.
- Padre::Manual added (ADAMK)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) translation added (GARU)
- Spanish translation added (PacoLinux)
- View Document As... (some other type of document) (FAYLAND)
- Moving to the glorious RFC4646-based second-generation Padre::Locale implementation. "Portugese" is no longer Brazilian :)
- Used Padre::Current to break backward compatibility of all the plug-ins.
Plug-in authors will have to fix their code.
Full list of changes can be found in the
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.