NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Sunday November 23, 2008
Padre 0.18 released
Lots of thanks to all the Padre
developers, 0.18 was just released.
Right as your read this Padre 0.18 is getting to a CPAN near you.
For the inpatient you can use pip to install it:
Details for installation on the download page
See the Changes file.
- The plug-in system has been changed. Hopefully making it more
future proof. Your old plug-ins won't work. New versions will soon
Those who had Padre::Plugin::MY already on their system (came with 0.17)
Have to remove that manually. (There are likely going to be two copies on
- Plug-in manager dialog to enable/disable plug-ins
- Incremental, non-intrusive search a-la Firefox (#60).
- Drag and drop file(s) open them.
- Recognize when file is changed on disk improved.
- Jump to the last open window using menu or Ctrl-6 (#137)
- Pod2HTML improvements.
- Vi support factored out to a plug-in. (still shipping with Padre).
There is a plug-in in the work to provide Emacs support.
Enjoy and report any problems.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.