NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday November 10, 2008
Padre 0.16 released
In the name of the Padre development team I am proud to announce the release of version 0.16 of Padre, the Perl IDE
Having more than five commiters is already a team, right?
As usual, the full list of changes is in
- Change windowing system to AUI providing
Split view, Tab reordering and Tab close button.
- Localization and German translation.
- Change back the new-file hot-key to be Ctr-N again.
- Add experimental (and optional) PPI based Perl5 syntax highlighting to provide 5.10 highlighting as well.
- Tab/space Upper/Lower case conversion menu items.
- New icons on the tool-bar adding undo/redo/cut/cop/paste/select
Known installation issue:
If you already have a plug-in installed and Padre 0.15 came with a built-in plug-in, test 82-plugin-manager will fail. This is a bug in the test.
As usual, you can install it directly from CPAN.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.