Wednesday September 17, 2008
Padre 0.09 released
Version 0.09 if Padre, the Perl IDE
written using wxPerl has been released.
- Move various relevant menu items into a "Window" menu (ADAMK)
- Rename "Enable CallTip" to "Show Call Tips" for consistency (ADAMK)
- Adding more menu seperators to improve the visual look (ADAMK)
- Always show status bar on Win32, as removing it breaks (ADAMK)
- Added experimental Padre::Document::Perl (ADAMK)
- Added experimental PPI intergration (ADAMK)
- Experimental menu reflow closer to being usable (ADAMK)
- Split out Wx-related utility functions into Padre::Wx (ADAMK)
- Adding common platform-detection logic to Padre::Util (ADAMK(
- If we start with a new file and then open another one,
implicitly close the unused new file (ADAMK)
- Some dialog cleanups.
- Make sure we can build stand alon executable for Linux.
- Remove Ctrl-Shift-Z from redo as Ctrl-Y already works.
See also what ADAMK wrote.
You can install it from CPAN.
If you need help there are instructions on
our download page
along with a binary version for Linux.