Thursday September 11, 2008
Padre 0.08 released
, the Perl IDE has reached CPAN.
There are detailed download and installation instructions
From the Changes file:
- Add Ctrl-Shift-O to open a file based on the selection in the current window.
- Enable ack integration even though it is not nice yet but it is working
- Use real Wx:AboutDialogInfo for the about box.
- Hide method names (in the method window) when they don't start on the first column.
- Add menu option to close all buffers.
- Escape $ signs by default so they will not interpolate during search.
- Open file now opens in the directory where the current file is.
- Add Bookmarks
- Add toolbar with several icons. Tested on Windows as well.
- Add icon for the application.
- Enable/disable regex in search.
- Add menu option to convert line endings.
- Replace relative path with full path on the command line.
- Implement basic CallTips and add menu option to enable/disable them