Changelog for version 4.0:
- Go backend bootstrap.
The Go backend was updated to the latest Go language spec.
- Perl5 backend optimized; 30% faster
- More library functions, added to all backends
- New 'Eval.pm' module - implements a MiniPerl6 interpreter in MiniPerl6.
This should add some debugging capabilities later on.
- New test suite. See README on how to use 'prove' for each backend.
- New compiler options to create binary executables
See README for bootstrapping instructions for all backends.
- Removed support for features that are not standard Perl6.
Thanks to pmurias++ for helping test this release.
Version 4.0 can be downloaded from
- Flávio S. Glock (fglock)