For over a week now I am preparing the next
List::MoreUtils release. It takes so long because I am incorporating all stuff from
List::MoreUtil into it. For each new function I had to write an equivalent XSUB and some of the turned out to be a bit tricky.
Then I noticed that
List::MoreUtil's tests (that I simply took over) are incomplete in that they don't test some of the key characteristis of each function. Some map-like functions pass aliases to the original values to their code argument. Others don't. As it happened, I also noticed that the pure-Perl implementation and the XSUB one sometimes differed with respect to this so I had to make that consistent, too.
The only thing left is now copying the documentation for these functions over from
List::MoreUtil. Most probably I will be deeply unhappy with it so I might end up rewriting it.