Update on the previous journal entry:
I did in fact decrypt most of what I wanted to find out (now I can read and change the values of each player).
So I decided to make that into world's most unused module (
Since it mostly involves
unpack(), it's quite fun. I can work with record oriented binary files all day long...I never get tired of that.
Also, I yet need to test pathological values inside a game. It must be fun to raise some players' shotpower to five times as high as the ordinary maximum usually is. Likewise I can create some unbeatable super goalies, I suppose...which can then only be challenged by some of my shooting mutants.