I fixed a fairly major bug in File::Find::Rule::Permissions (it was interpreting the 'other' access bits as being permissions for all users, as opposed to all except the owner and users in the owning group) and also added tests. Yes, it now has real tests. OK, so they're all mocked up because to do real real tests you'd need to be root so you could create files with weird owner/group/permission combinations. Actually, they're not all mocked up, because if you're stupid enough to run the tests as root then exactly the same tests run for real.
Second, I've fixed a cosmetic bug in Number::Phone::UK, and added some stuff to Number::Phone::Country (thanks to Michael Schout) so that it can tell you what the national and international dialling prefixes are for any country. There's also the usual UK phone number allocations database update.